Friday 31 August 2007

Dragging my feet

I know I'm dragging my feet on my daily posts, but I've been quite busy. Well sort of. I've things to do places to go, you know... the important things. Went for and interview yesterday. I was ten minutes early and get this, the interviewer was late. Ha! Anyway it went okay, interesting lady. Mature and likes to wear loads of make up. I was really trying to focus on the subject at hand but I couldn't keep my eyes off the blue eye shadow! You know, sometimes I wonder about myself. You'd think I'd be concentrating on the interview but I always seem to wander. She was a nice lady all round. I'll know my fate on Monday.

Have two more interviews next week. One on Tuesday at 11 and another on Friday at 1pm. Good luck to me. Besides that I'm doing better than before. Today took Naomi to the doctor, shes got a funny rash...Nothing to worry about. The weekend is looking good, probably a barbecue if the weather is looking good and enough people are available.

Tonight just kicking back with a bottle of wine!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck. Be careful now - one of those heavy eyelids could possibly belong to your future boss. FOCUS!!. Well, l officially have nothing to turn on my pc for on a daily basis. I miss your dailies. Bring back Lindy PLEASE!!!

Mandy