Monday 13 August 2007

Point taken!

I’ve finally decided to take my head out of my backside and taken a good look to actually see the reality of my situation. It seems as though I’ll be going it alone.

I read a quote by Albert Einstein: Peace is not achieved through force but through understanding.

And my understanding of this is, which I read in "It's called breakup because its broken" That says "Even with all the chicken mayonnaise in the world you can't make chicken salad out of chicken shit!" POINT TAKEN! PEACE ACHIEVED!


So I decided to trail through my bills that had been piling up on my fridge and spent the whole morning on the phone with creditors negotiating, I did manage to get charges refunded and I’ve found a solicitor who will take it from there for me. I don’t think I could keep up with the threats and the phone calls. And now that I seem to be in this alone, I had no choice but to involve a third party.

Besides my financial battles everything else seems to be in order, we both have our health and that is what I’m grateful for today. I've sent out another bunch of job applications and hopefully someone will have the courtesy to reply even if it's a negative.

So at the end of the day what have I learnt. That it's okay to kick ass! No, seriously I’ve learnt that its time I started putting my needs on top of the priority list from now on. And stop excusing or accepting behaviour that only brings me down and makes me behave in ways I wouldn’t usually do!

No comments: