Wednesday 29 August 2007

Change

I've been going through the motions again and don't know if I'm coming or going. The good thing though is that life seems to be looking up for me. I have a line of interviews to go to starting tomorrow and the following week, which will be great because Naomi is going back to school. I feel as though things are beginning to change and I'm not sure how I want to deal with them yet.

Had a good bank holiday, that's if you take out the Sunday drama. Had a barbecue at friends and laughed myself to pieces. It was nice though because I haven't been with these people before. You know it's funny, you enter into this circle that has been formed long before you arrive, you feel your defenses going up very quickly, but I must admit they were a different kind of people. People who spoke to me as if they'd know me for ages.

Anyway I'm giving myself a mini makeover this afternoon so I can look stunning for the coming interviews!!


No comments: