Friday 17 August 2007

Favourite music

Winding down to the weekend I wanted to share two of my favourite songs with you. The first one is by Jill Scott. I'm trying to live by what she say's but also acknowledge that I'm human and it is a learning process. Please take time to enjoy!







The second track is by India Arie, I love this song. It's two months away from being a year since I separated and it feels as though I've climbed mount Everest and now get the feel of exhilaration that it has been accomplished. After so many years of trying to be where I am now I have finally found my way and I've never stopped believing in love. Please enjoy and have a lovely weekend!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful songs. I have always loved these songbirds. I'm adding to my playlist. Thank you. Try Mary J Blige, The Breakthrough. Stunning, stunning, stunning... every single track. Can't get enough.

Mandy