Friday 24 August 2007

One day at a time

We've had beautiful weather the past two days I refused to stay indoors. Yesterday we got back home late afternoon after spending the first half in and out of our local town and the rest at a local park. We had a little picnic and Naomi had a few rides and then we took a stride under the tall trees playing "I Spy". Too tired to lift a finger I couldn't bring anything up to write. I thought about posting one of my poems but I just felt so relaxed I just went with the flow and lay on my bed lazing about and reading a book.


It's been lovely and hopefully the weekend is going to do the same. We are going the a Caribbean festival over the bank holiday. I promise- that's if I don't forget the camera- to take some lovely pictures and post them on Tuesday!


Finally, as I was enjoy this beautiful weather I had this song playing in my head and wanted to share it with you.









No comments: