Tuesday 14 August 2007

Just for today


Today I woke up feeling like an alien. Although I haven't uttered a single word of martian or whatever language aliens speak, I felt as though I was having an out of body experience and I don't mean this in a bad way. In a very good way. When I got up this morning I felt dam good about nothing. I just felt this deep sense of knowing that I'm okay and that I'm exactly where I'm suppose to be at this time. You see I haven't felt like this, like ever. It is so alien to me to feel this good I'm almost tempted to start to look for reasons to start feeling bad again because feeling bad is so familiar to me I was beginning to feel as though good is a bad thing.


Even my daughter woke up feeling like snow white, and rightfully so! Life is beautiful and we should live out our fairy tales (although I'm not so sure I want to be an alien, big head and big black eyes are not very appealing) Just for today I don't just want to exist I want to live. Tomorrow is another day it will look after itself. Living in the now, "It's bloody raining outside!" Yes, what am I on? I'm going off topic but that's part of living isn't it! Feeling everything without excusing it, explaining it. Allowing it without harming or causing discomfort to anything or anyone.
May your days be great, and may you feel the fullness of love through every single thing that you do. At the end of the day that is all that really matters. Love!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Feeling good is your birthright. You don't need a reason to feel marvelous. Don't even start questioning the why's. As l say, the power of now is so powerful. What better place could you possibly want to be at this very moment? I've learnt not to invest my happiness and joy in the future as there is no guarantee for the future or the next minute. Now is the moment.Embrace it and be grateful. Mandy