Thursday 13 September 2007

Message from the subconscious

Two days in a row.....Honestly this must be some sort of a message or is it? Or is it a subconscious thing I'm bringing forward in my mind.

What am I on about???? Oh, well here's the thing. Yesterday morning I'm in the car about to take Naomi to school, put on the radio and I hear a song. It hits me, I loved it. In the afternoon, I'm driving to pick up Naomi, stop at the garage to top up on fuel and when I drive out I put on the radio and the exact same song is playing again. Same song. Same day! Coincidence Maybe.

Now here's why I'm writing about this. Got up this morning and like all mornings before I do anything I switch on the radio. Not really for music but I love listening to the breakfast show on Galaxy. So I switch on and guess what was playing....... I don't have to tell you. I couldn't help but listen and I think I understand those lyrics more than I would have a year ago.

I know you must be wondering what's the song and who's it by, so I made the effort to find it on You Tube and share it with you!!!


No comments: