Saturday 8 September 2007

It's time

Yesterday went for interview in Leeds. At first didn't think much about it, thought it was going to be one of those interviews but the interviewers were genuinely interested in us. It was a group interview. There was no unnecessary pressure and you really felt you could be in that environment.

Big company, great perks including medical and dental insurance. The only downfall would be the hours for me. I know I can work around them but it would mean less time for Naomi, but on the other hand she'd have a happy mother and that's what's important. I'm not going to get too excited about it. If it is meant to be then I will embrace this with all my heart. I will own it. It's time. I'm ready to finally move on with my life.

Anyway today I'm off to Manchester for a wedding. How exciting!!!!! I'll do my usual, take out my judging cap and be eyeing out the attire. Love being a fashion inspector. I love to see how other people dress and what exactly they'd be thinking to be getting into clothes two sizes smaller. That's just me! It's only clothes and it's a bit of fun!



No comments: