Thursday 27 May 2010

Loving yourself

I haven't been feeling well. The thing that amazes me the most is that I've looked after myself the best way I know how. Anyway I decided to stop looking at the illness and start focusing on getting well.

Sometimes we tend to identify with our illnesses, but we are not our illness. That is a total separate thing and for us to get better we need to focus on the positive. It's the positive energy that will heal our bodies, the negative, which I'd been wallowing in for a while is toxic. It doesn't help the situation. So I've got myself together and I'm focusing on getting well.

Life is now, it's beautiful and we need to live in the moment. Be it washing a car, taking a walk or simply reading. We must let go of everything and be in that moment.

If there is one thing I've learnt , it is, that no matter what is going on in your life, if you take one step of the time, by being in the here and now. Tomorrow, when it does come will be your here and now and you will deal with it just as you dealt with it today.

May God bless you.

No comments: