Saturday 3 April 2010

Following your inner voice


So get this. I was struggling to get to sleep last night. I'm a light sleeper, but last night was really hard. I was tossing and turning trying to convince myself that I'd fallen asleep. Not!! It was awful. What happened next was quiet odd.


I switched on my bed lamp and next to it lay my bottle of lavender that I use for my hair. Never had I thought that this little bottle was my magic potion. A little voice in my head said, 'Pour a few drops on your pillow.' I didn't hesitate, I just did it. I would've given all my toes just for a good nights sleep.

The smell was immediately relaxing. The next thing I knew it, it was the following morning. Not only that, I was feeling pretty dam good. So I decided to Google lavender.

Some of the many benefits are:

Helps with sleep: it induces sleep
Pain relief: Headaches, back pain, sore muscles etc.
Urine Flow
Skin Care
Hair Care helps hair growth, effective on nits and lice.
Blood circulation
Immunity
Digestion

I had no clue all the wonderful things it can do. And of course I was a bit sceptical but the I way felt this morning, well lets just say I didn't know I was missing anything until I woke up. I feel great. Was I depressed and didn't know it? Where had this good feeling been all this time? I love it and I'm glad I listened to my inner voice.

Always listen to yourself, the more you do the more you'll hear.

Be Blessed.

No comments: