Saturday 27 March 2010

OMG

I can't believe how long it's been since I last wrote on this blog. I have been writing though, my book. It's finished and I'm actively seeking an agent. Got my first response, not negative, just not what they are looking for at the moment. I'll wait a while yet before sending it off to more agents.

Life has been great, I've done some amazing things. I'm training for the Leeds 10k at the moment. Will be running for cancer research, which is pretty cool. It's seems like divorce was the best thing that happened to me. Sometimes your life begins when you are rid of the heavy load.

Have I found love? Well that's a story for another post. I have met some interesting people though, each one with a lesson to teach. I must say that the past three years have been a wonderful experience. Life has so much to offer and sometimes at the time you don't realise it, but each downfall brings with it a triumph.

So, I can't wait to share all my new experiences with the world. I'm at the beginning of transitioning with my hair. I'll be sharing that too. But for now, I'm just saying HIYA. :-).

Take care, be present and in the moment. Today is all we've got. Peace.

No comments: